Prev: Re: FT: Empress Arianna Tournament Update Next: Re: FT: Pulse Torpedoes vs. Submunition Packs

Re: FT graphic ship generation program

From: Samuel Reynolds <reynol@p...>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 22:09:34 -0700
Subject: Re: FT graphic ship generation program

>[snip]
>>I have created a set of templates and symbols in Adobe Illustrator.
>>I could send you the files, but you need an app that can read
>>Illustrator files. (Created on Mac, but I think Illustrator is
>>cross-platform to Windoze now.)

A note to those of you who have requested a copy of these files:
I have received permission from Jon at GZG to post them on my
web site. Give me a few days, and I'll post another note to the
mailing list as soon as I have them up.

- Sam

Samuel Reynolds
http://www.primenet.com
reynol@primenet.com

Prev: Re: FT: Empress Arianna Tournament Update Next: Re: FT: Pulse Torpedoes vs. Submunition Packs