Prev: GZG Player Locations change of address! Next: Re: FT: Pulse Torpedoes vs. Submunition Packs

Re: FT: Empress Arianna Tournament Update

From: Jonathan Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 1997 19:05:30 -0500
Subject: Re: FT: Empress Arianna Tournament Update

John Leary wrote:

> Jon,
>      Thank you for the reply.   You will more than likely have
> seen the note to Aaron, this is a small extension of that note.
>      It was a blind spot on my thinking.  How could I not think
> of weasel ships?   (I am currently driving some people crazy with
> weasels.)
>      I would suspect this will not finish until next year, do you
> have a (reasonably) firm completion date?

Hi, John

	Based on previous experience, if I finish the first
round by the end of November, I would suspect that the final
round of the tournament will be completed in July, 1998. This
tournament's first round was a bear with eight matches to run,
but three have been completed with more on the way.

Jon

Prev: GZG Player Locations change of address! Next: Re: FT: Pulse Torpedoes vs. Submunition Packs