Prev: Re: FT: Empress Arianna Tournament Update Next: Re: FT graphic ship generation program

Re: What is FMA (was Common to-hit system)

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 19:14:03 -0800
Subject: Re: What is FMA (was Common to-hit system)

Brendan Pratt wrote:

> Chris McCurry wrote:
> >
> > But what is FMA?
> >

> FMA: "Full Metal Anorak" ?!
> --
> Brendan Pratt - pratt@macquarie.matra.com.au - Complete Bastard.
> "I always said you could get more with a kind word - and a two by four
> than you could with just a kind word!" - Marcus Cole (Ranger)

To All,

     Speaking as another newbie who did not understand the 'FMA'
joke, Perhaps this could be included in the new edition of 'DSII".
Or has it already been?  Does it come in a size small enough for
the escorts in 'FT?
Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: FT: Empress Arianna Tournament Update Next: Re: FT graphic ship generation program