Prev: Pulse torpedo-Subpack discussion Next: Re: FT graphic ship generation program

Silent Death Official Traveller Game?

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@b...>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 97 08:19:13 -0600
Subject: Silent Death Official Traveller Game?

 While looking through the latest issue of Dragon magazine at a hobby
store
 last night, I noticed on page 118 a statement that ICE has announced
that
 their game Silent Death will be the official space combat game for Marc

 Miller's Traveller.

 I checked ICE's and Travellers official websites and naturally they had

 nothing about this.  The Traveller site still lists their new starship
 game, Imperial Squadrons, as comming out on November 7th.

 Anyone have any info on this?

 Dean  <dean.gundberg@bcbsnd.com>

Prev: Pulse torpedo-Subpack discussion Next: Re: FT graphic ship generation program