Prev: Re: 15mm SF figures Next: Re: Temporary list suspension, B5, StarBlazers, MoonDragon, Full Tilt, E40K Pan Fliers

Re: SV: SV: [OFFICIAL!] Attention SG2/DS2 players! Help wanted...

From: "Ryan M. Gill" <monty@a...>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 07:40:17 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: SV: SV: [OFFICIAL!] Attention SG2/DS2 players! Help wanted...

On Fri, 31 Oct 1997, Oerjan Ohlson wrote:

> > Light aircraft that can loiter on table. I want a cheap, slow moving

> > drone that doesn't zip across the table on its turn but stays on
table
> > and observes.
>
> This sounds very much like a VTOL in high mode, no? :-)

Hmm, you're right... Size 1 VTOL, FGP Power Plant, APSW, FO systems, 83
points. Pretty cheap....Heck a small STVOL fixed wing drone is
practically a VTOL anyhow...Now if we could only make it cheaper by
pulling the standard APSW and ditch the extra capacity.... Size 0?

- Ryan Montieth Gill  /|\   Scotland Forever  DoD# 0780/AMA/SOHC -
- ryan.gill@turner.com	    I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -
- monty@arcadia.turner.com (work / play)  www.mojoski.com/~rgill -
- rmgill@mindspring.com    points to	monty@arcadia.turner.com -
-     'Mehev'		   'The Barge'	       'Bumblecrow'	 -
- '85 Honda CB700S  -  '72 Honda CB750K  - '76 Chevy MonteCarlo  -
-   Tlot, in the frosty silence! Tlot, in the echoing night! *	 -
-   Nearer he came and nearer! Her face was like a light! * Her  -
- eyes grew wide for a moment! She drew one last deep breath, *  -
- Then her finger moved in the moonlight, * Her musket shattered -
-   the moonlight, * Shattered her breast in the moonlight and	 -
- warned him with her death.	    "The Highwayman"		 -
-				  Lyrics - Alfred Noyes 	 -
-		    From "the Book of Secrets" Loreena McKennitt -

Prev: Re: 15mm SF figures Next: Re: Temporary list suspension, B5, StarBlazers, MoonDragon, Full Tilt, E40K Pan Fliers