Prev: Re: Moondragon Game Next: Re: Star Blazers Fleet Battle System

Re: Full Tilt?

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 20:16:56 -0600
Subject: Re: Full Tilt?

Steve Pugh wrote:

> I saw the latest White Dwarf in Smiths yesterday. There's a game in
> it about jousting called Full Tilt. I wonder where they got the idea
> for that one?
>
> ;-)
>
> Steve
>
> --
> "My theories appal you, my heresies outrage you,
>  I never answer letters and you don't like my tie."  - The Doctor
>
> Stephen Richard Pugh	   http://ds.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16

	I've also heard that the somewhat Evil Empire (it's not totally
evil
because I do like Epic 40K) is finnally considering rereleasing the
Space Fleet minis and a new version of Battlefleet Gothic.  Well, we'll
see.

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"Well Mike, I guess it's just a magical land.  I HATE MAGICAL
LANDS!"

			--Crow T. Robot
			MST3K, "Jack Frost"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Moondragon Game Next: Re: Star Blazers Fleet Battle System