Prev: Re: Full Thrust players in Dallas, Texas area? -Reply Next: Re: Star Blazers Fleet Battle System

Re: SV: [OFFICIAL!] Attention SG2/DS2 players! Help wanted...

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 16:36:42 -0800
Subject: Re: SV: [OFFICIAL!] Attention SG2/DS2 players! Help wanted...

, we are starting to look at seriously getting material together
> > for BDS - which will probably be a JOINT supplement for SGII and
DSII, as
> > the two systems have so much in common.
>
> Good idea.
>
> > ... what we
> > REALLY need in the immediate future is for you to tell us about
anything
> > that you have found WRONG with the games!

Jon T.

1) CHITS - I have an intense dislike for chits.   They take up
	   to much time.
2) Anti-armor ammunition for artillery - I feel that it is far to
	   effective against larger/modular units.
	   (Lets face it, if this ammo is this good then spaced
	   armor would make a rapid comeback.)
3) The ability to hit a target that one cannot see with a direct
   fire weapon.
Sorry, I would normally have given page and verse to support my
comments, but I have not had a game for a while and the DSII rules
seem to have gotten legs. (I'll track them down soomer or later,
probably later.)
Bye for now,
John Leary

Prev: Re: Full Thrust players in Dallas, Texas area? -Reply Next: Re: Star Blazers Fleet Battle System