Prev: Re: SV: [OFFICIAL!] Attention SG2/DS2 players! Help wanted... Next: Moondragon Game

Re: Someone send me message

From: Mark Sykes <tardis@r...>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 08:16:01 +1000
Subject: Re: Someone send me message

At 11:38 PM -0600 28/10/97, Mark A. Siefert wrote:
>I don't know if it's just a slow night or what.  But could someone
>please respond to this message.  I need to make sure that my e-mail
>still functions.
>--
>Later,
>Mark A. Siefert
>
>	 "Well Mike, I guess it's just a magical land.	I HATE MAGICAL
>LANDS!"
>
>			 --Crow T. Robot
>			 MST3K, "Jack Frost"
>
>E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		 WWW:
http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
==

Enjoyed your B5W page although i had to find it by going throgh the
of the GenCon pictures location. How about a line of links to your other
pages along the bottom of each page?

Anyway i enjoy reading your posts

Cheers

Mark Sykes

All the way from GallifreyŠ

sykes@tardis.rocknet.net.au   - the preferred address
msykes@mailbox.uq.edu.au

Prev: Re: SV: [OFFICIAL!] Attention SG2/DS2 players! Help wanted... Next: Moondragon Game