Prev: Re: VB: SV: *** FS: Babylon 5 Wars Miniatures - B5WARS *** Next: Re: Full Thrust players in Dallas, Texas area? -Reply

UFTWWWP Update: October 29, 1997

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 18:28:35 -0600
Subject: UFTWWWP Update: October 29, 1997

Hello everyone:
	Even though I don't know if this is getting through or not, I am
happy
to report that I have just finished the latest updates to the Unofficial
Full Thrust WWW Page.  Here's all of the latest goodies.

	*Fighter Modification Rules by Jared Noble.
	*Traveler Conversion Rules by Steve Parsonage.
	*Updated links including Jerry Han's FT archive

	BTW, someone recently sent me some new Mobile Suit Gundam rules.

Unfortunately, I lost these files.  I think the person who sent them to
me lurks on this list.	So if you get this message could you resend
those rules?  Thanks.

	For the unilluminated the URL for the UFTWWWP is:

	http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/FT/thrust.html
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"Well Mike, I guess it's just a magical land.  I HATE MAGICAL
LANDS!"

			--Crow T. Robot
			MST3K, "Jack Frost"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu