Prev: Re: Games, Schedules and the AoG flame war. Next: Re: In defense of AOG and CE.

Re: Dirtside Mini's- infantry

From: "John Kinder" <JKinder@w...>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 18:49:47 -0600
Subject: Re: Dirtside Mini's- infantry

	Greetings all,
	I use "Main Force Miniatures" infantry for Dirtside. The UK
Mechanized
Company pack has a nice Sci-fi/ ultra-modern look to it: troops with
bullpup style rifles, LMG teams to use for APSW's, Milan teams for
GMS-L's,
and a few figures with Javalin (?) anti-aircraft missiles for LAD teams.
have used GW figures but they look too Gothic/Baroque next to my Future
Wars and Scotia armor. I buy Main Force through SIMTAC here in the
states
but I have always assumed they were UK based.

> From: paul.baldwin@virgin.net
> I'm about to put together a battle group sizes DS2 "army", but I was
> wondering which mini's others used, particulary for infantry?
> --
> Paul Baldwin
> Evesham, England

John Kinder
Jkinder@worldnet.att.net

" I don't believe there's any problem in this country,
 no matter how tough it is , that Americans, when
 they roll up their sleeves, can't completely ignore."
George Carlin

Prev: Re: Games, Schedules and the AoG flame war. Next: Re: In defense of AOG and CE.