Prev: Re: Dirtside Mini's Next: FT3: Common to-hit system

SV: Dirtside Mini's

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 20:58:09 +0100
Subject: SV: Dirtside Mini's

Paul Baldwin wrote:
----------
> I'm about to put together a battle group sizes DS2 "army", but I was
> wondering which mini's others used, particulary for infantry?

My DSII infantry is made up of GW epic troops; most of them have the old
bases (clumped together in a symmetric "X"), but I prefer the new ones
(skirmish line formation) - they don't all look identical...

1/300 moderns look good too, at least for human  line or militia
infantry
(in this scale no-one will notice that the soldiers carry M16 instead of
lasguns :-) ), but those I've found around here is rather expensive -
rather more expensive than GW, in fact - so I don't have any myself.

Most of my vehicles are old Renegade Legion plastic grav tanks, many of
which with turrets replaced with other weapons.

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Dirtside Mini's Next: FT3: Common to-hit system