Prev: Starfire ISW-4, was Re: The much Awaited... Next: Re: More Thrust Rulebook found

SFB Strategic Book

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 16:21:57 -0700
Subject: SFB Strategic Book

While on vacation, (I was visiting my grandmas..) I wondered into a
local
hobby store.  On the shelf I found a copy of SFB's Strategic Book.

It allows one to create their own background universe.	It gets into the
setup of a nation's technology (choosing from what is in the game) to
get the right feel.  It is not a strategic empire game!  If used in
conjunction with their "ship construction book" (they said they were
printing...:) ) one could setup a compleat new universe, with new
nations, new ships, and use the SFB rules...

I got out of SFB because I was constantly figuring things...But I
thought that someone on the list might find this usefull...

Donald Hosford

Prev: Starfire ISW-4, was Re: The much Awaited... Next: Re: More Thrust Rulebook found