Prev: In defense of AOG and CE. Next: SV: Valiant Stardate:3000 and Gloaty Bits

Re: More Thrust Rulebook found

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 22:33:50 +0100
Subject: Re: More Thrust Rulebook found

>I was in a local store last week and came across a copy of "More
Thrust"
>still in the gaming rules bin.  I think someone was looking for this
>sometime ago. I didn't look at the price tag, but this store leaves the
>original price on all their stuff until it sells.
>
>Anyway, Mark Alden (the manager), said anyone could call him, if they
>wanted it. The store would be happy to ship. I am sure they take all
>kinds of local tender(cash, credit card, your first born, etc.). The
>store name is "Book Stan". It is in Port Arthur, Texas, USA (not to be
>confused with Cal-Tex). Their number is 409-983-5007.
>
>Bobby Mock
>ninjacowboy@juno.com
>Beaumont, Texas, USA

MT is still in print; GeoHex should still have copies for sale both
direct
or to stores, and we (GZG) certainly still have stocks for sale this
side
of the pond! If copies ARE getting scarce in the US, don't panic - a
(smallish) reprint run is being organised soon anyway. If anyone has
problems getting a copy, email either GeoHex or ourselves, depending on
your location!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: In defense of AOG and CE. Next: SV: Valiant Stardate:3000 and Gloaty Bits