Prev: Re: Win95 Starship Generator??? Next: Full Thrust players in Dallas, Texas area? -Reply

Re: In defense of AOG and CE.

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 08:52:04 -0500
Subject: Re: In defense of AOG and CE.

Neil wrote:

> Why?	They are businesses and we are consumers we have a right to
demand a
> good service from them and if they can't keep up go bust.

	Only when that "bad service" is a result of their neglegence.
In
either company's case, the dailys are not their fault.	As I said
before, both have to deal with WB before they can publish any of their
products.
	In AOG's case their delays were primarily the fault of Bad Dog
Designs
and their inability to handle the miniatures.  The Narn-Centauri War
Supplement is DONE.  Most of the capital ship minis masters are DONE.
They could go to press tommorow if they could.	All they need is the
blessing of JMS, George Johnson, or whoever at WB who haves to power to
give the go ahead.

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova, commander, daughter of Andrei and
Sophie Ivanov. I am the right hand of vengeance, and the boot that is
going to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart! I am
death incarnate, and the last living thing that you will ever see! God
sent me!!! "

			--Commander Susan Ivanova
			Babylon 5, "Between the Light and the Darkness"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Win95 Starship Generator??? Next: Full Thrust players in Dallas, Texas area? -Reply