Prev: SV: SV: The much Awaited Earth Force Source Book Next: Re: SV: The much Awaited Earth Force Source Book

RE: SG II - Combat Walkers

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 09:29:18 +0100
Subject: RE: SG II - Combat Walkers

>Being a fan of Combat Walkers in DS2, I thought to add my two cents. I
>also just (finally) bought SG2,so I'd like to include my favorite
vehicle
>in that system as well.

[snip]

>Would SG2 walkers be interface insertable as in DS2? I assume so, given
>the rules overlap.

Yes, they would be insertable, just like big PA.

>(is it just me or are whole chunks of the SG2 rulebook cut-and-pasted
>verbatim from the DS2 book? I just bought SG2 yesterday, but that seems
>to be the case...)

Generally this is not the case, but remember that many of the rules in
SGII
are basically the same as DSII, quite deliberately - maybe a few small
bits
read the same, but that is because there wasn't much point in trying to
explain the same rule in two different ways!  ;)

Jon (GZG)