Prev: RE: SG II - Combat Walkers Next: Re: The much Awaited Earth Force Source Book

FTIII

From: Brian Bell <PDGA6560@c...>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 19:02:52 -0400
Subject: FTIII

"I really think you aught to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and
think
things over." - H.A.L. (from 2001)

Brian Bell
pdga6560@compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pdga6560/fthome.html

Message text written by INTERNET:FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

"I want it, and I want it now. I can't wait any longer. I don't care if
there are spelling errers. I don't care if all of the pictures are
finished yet. I don't care if you sell me zeroxed copies of your
originals through the mail. I don't care if you haven't taken the beer
and food stains off the masters. I'm selfish and demanding.

I WANT FTIII NOW!!!!"

Prev: RE: SG II - Combat Walkers Next: Re: The much Awaited Earth Force Source Book