Prev: RE: SG II - Combat Walkers Next: Re: SV: The much Awaited Earth Force Source Book

Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems

From: Chan Faunce <channing@g...>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 07:39:49 -0400
Subject: Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems

Kelvin wrote:

> >ps. Notice how the videos of second season where released here at the
same
> >time as 5th season starts in the states.
>
> Yeah.  I noticed that too.  Trying to keep the masses happy I guess.

Oh, Yeah. Right. *You guys* get B5 videos. JMS has said he can't get
them
released here in the states because Warner Bros. has said there isn't a
big
enough market to make it profittable (last I heard anyway). :)

BTW Where do you apply the damage done by the Narn Energy Mine if your
in the
hex where it goes off? (Randomly to a hex facing or to the hex face
facing the
firing Narn ship's hex) Also, the rules have you remember the range that
it was
fired at - why? if there is no range penalty.

Thanks
Chan Faunce

--
It is caffeine alone that sets my mind in motion.
It is through the beans of java that thoughts aquire speed,

channing@glasscity.net
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/

Prev: RE: SG II - Combat Walkers Next: Re: SV: The much Awaited Earth Force Source Book