Prev: Re: Other Kra'Vak Tech Next: Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems

Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 11:32:29 +1000
Subject: Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems

All this stuff about AoG having distribution problems is fine but what
does
it all mean for us poor bastards in Oz where we got some of the early
figures as well as a few copies of the game. I hate to say it but to me
this all sugests that AoG won't be in business too long.

	Tony.
ps. Notice how the videos of second season where released here at the
same
time as 5th season starts in the states.