Prev: SGII Point system: Additional equipment Next: Re: Valkyrie 15

Re: Valkyrie 15

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 01:20:32 GMT
Subject: Re: Valkyrie 15

On Mon, 20 Oct 1997 14:25:25 +0100, Deeply in Love with Dot
<jw4@bolton.ac.uk> wrote:

>Those of you in the UK may have heard of a games mag called Valkyrie.

You can sometimes get it on this side of the pond. My friend, Dave
Nickle, sold a vampire story to them a year or two ago. I think it was
a story about grade school vampires. If you remember a story about kid
vampires and nosebleeds, that was Dave (if it's the story I'm thinking
about).

>ANYWAY, this month's issue has an interesting article on variant sensor
>rules for Full Thrust which most people here might enjoy. It also has a
pic
>of the GZG staff from euroGenCon. I don't mean to be nasty Jon & Mike,
but
>I get a horrific image of a certain B&W movie comedy duo every time I
look
>at it...

Is there any way of getting this issue without subscribing?

Allan Goodall  -  agoodall@sympatico.ca

"The secret rules of engagement are hard to endorse,
 when the appearance of conflict meets the appearance of force"
		       - The Tragically Hip

Prev: SGII Point system: Additional equipment Next: Re: Valkyrie 15