Prev: Re: Galoob "Starship Troopers" toys Next: RE: Big Guns and Small Ships (was Re: house rules/offline)

RE: SG2 Hidden Movement Idea

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 08:52:36 +1000
Subject: RE: SG2 Hidden Movement Idea

Re Paul's Hidden movement;

	We actually play a form of this now; written into the scenario
will be the use of dummy counters and LOS spotting. eg a recon force
will place 4 counters (1 per squad) and 1d4 dummy counters on board.
These are moved as individual units until they come into LOS from an
enemy unit. At this point if they are in the open then they are turned
over. If in cover the enemy need to do a spotting attempt to observe
what is there.

	This does seem to speed things up a bit. We are yet to try the
unit going back to hidden status if it moves out of LOS. Trying to keep
it simple.

	Owen G

Prev: Re: Galoob "Starship Troopers" toys Next: RE: Big Guns and Small Ships (was Re: house rules/offline)