Prev: Batts (Was: Re: house rules/offline) Next: Valkyrie 15

Re: StarGrunt2 Questions Pt.2

From: Sprayform <sprayform.dev@n...>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 09:43:06 +0100
Subject: Re: StarGrunt2 Questions Pt.2

At 19:54 18/10/97 -0700, you wrote:

 8< snip >8

>Also, is it OK for a leader to activate another squad, fire that squad,
use
>the leader's second action to activate the SAME squad again and have
that
>squad fire again with its new activation? Thus, a leader could cause
ONE
>particular squad to have two activations (four actions) and leave the
squad
>still with its own activation remaining?

...This is _exactly_ what you are supposed to do with squad leaders ! If
you're not doing so , how the hell are you getting in to close assault
over
open ground !!
...IMHO its why I like SGII (Ambush style leader lead cbt. for 2 or more
players)

Remember if you havent spent 80% of your time sat around you're waisting
ammo!

Sprayforming Developments Ltd.	      [production tools]
					   made in
				      [prototype  times]
  'The future is now'

Prev: Batts (Was: Re: house rules/offline) Next: Valkyrie 15