Prev: RE: house rules/offline Next: Re: LOTGH ship Counters / StarBlazers game..

LOTGH ship Counters / StarBlazers game..

From: Adrian Bruce <adrian@i...>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 09:55:04 +0900
Subject: LOTGH ship Counters / StarBlazers game..

I've put a more useful version of pictures of some ships from
Legends Of The Galactic Heros at:

http://www.rinc.roland.co.jp/~adrian/sfbank/loghs.jpg

But am thinking of doing some Counters for them. Problem is, if you
look at the ships, especially from above, they all look pretty much
the same!  The sizes are a little different, and some Free Planets ships
have the engines orientated vertically instead of horizontally, so
they would be wider when seen as a counter.

Now, Anyone interested in Counters of LOTGH if I make 'em?  The
pictures are there for you to tell me what ships would be needed.

And on a related note:

is the Musashi Inc's Starblazers game actually in the stores yet?

Mark S. said they plan doing a LOTGH version. Know if this
is really going to happen?   I'd guess it would be pretty much the
same game with different counters and miniatures.

The Resin Kits in the picture are all still available I believe, after
seeing a recent advertisment for them, but at 5,000yen for a 23 cm
long Free Planets capital ship......

--

	Adrian Bruce   adrian@inetc.roland.co.jp
	Science Fiction Fantasy Design and Implementation

Prev: RE: house rules/offline Next: Re: LOTGH ship Counters / StarBlazers game..