Prev: Re: DSII 1/300 Scale Heavy Gear style minis.. Next: Are we having list problems?

Re: Are we having list problems?

From: Deeply in Love with Dot <jw4@b...>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 11:21:37 +0100
Subject: Re: Are we having list problems?

At 11:01 16/10/97 +0000, Phil wrote:

>I've just received a message telling me that I've been unsubscribed
from
the list
>-- the second such message in about a week! Um, why? I haven't
requested it
>and I have no wish to leave.
>Worried Phil
That would be me. Basically, I have been getting a large number of error
messages attached to your account recently. This led me to believe that
your account was out of date - it's happening a lot with .ac.uk accounts
at
the mo as all the system admins clear out their old student accounts for
the new term. Since this got to the list I can only presume you have
resubscribed and apologise for the inconvenience but it might be worth
you
checking with your system admin  to see if there have been problems with
your system. If I get any more error messages I will let you know
privately.

As a general note, if this happens to anyone else it's 99% certain that
something similar is the root cause and it's no reflection on your
conduct.
If I was unsubbing someone because they had done something unacceptable,
would make it perfectly plain to them beforehand why I was doing it.

				TTFN
						Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist/home.html

Prev: Re: DSII 1/300 Scale Heavy Gear style minis.. Next: Are we having list problems?