Prev: Re: house rules/offline Next: Re: SV: Low Tech forces in DSII/SGII

Re: B5 Wars problems

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@s...>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 16:22:15 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: B5 Wars problems

On Wed, 15 Oct 1997, Dean Gundberg wrote:

>  ... say when the Fleet Book comes out, Jon
>  knows he can sell 1,000 copies in the UK.  His initial run is 1,000
copies
>  but he takes 300 of them and send them to the US.  A few of us in the
US
>  would be happy but far from all, and in the UK, if you were one of
those
>  who missed out, you would wonder why the US got copies and you did
not.

hey -- Hey -- HEY!  Let's have none of that!

Now, I don't want to hear another word about NOT shipping the fleet book
to the U.S.!

What's the matter, you wanna start a riot?
You aren't one of them seditionists, are you?

--
Rick Rutherford ----- rickr@digex.net ----- The above opinions are mine.
"I've seen collisions on fire off the side of the ethernet LAN.

All these things will be lost in time, like dropped packets. Time to
die."

Prev: Re: house rules/offline Next: Re: SV: Low Tech forces in DSII/SGII