Prev: Re: house rules/offline Next: Re: B5 Wars problems

Re: GZG 2300AD???

From: Have you hugged your telepath today? <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 10:08:50 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: GZG 2300AD???

>Stargrunt II has a lot more military detail on the background than Full
>Thrust does. The FT fleet book is due soonish now, and will expand a
bit

There's that word "soonish" again.  ;-) ;-)

>more on the Third Solar and Xeno War periods as well as providing ship
>designs. We have some draft stuff written for what happens after the
Xeno
>War, with fairly big political changes in Human space, but it is early
>material and is subject to change before we actually print it anywhere.
>could post some tasters to the list if people are interested?

Here's my arm; twist it. Here's the gun and bullets. Here's my head.
;-)

Mk
---
If the conquest of a great peak brings moments of exultation and bliss,
which in the monotonous, materialistic existence of modern times nothing
else can approach, it also presents great dangers.  It is not the goal
of
*grand alpinisme* to face peril, but it is one of the tests one must
undergo to deserve the joy of rising for an instant above the state of
crawling grubs.
				       -Lionel Terray, 1965

Prev: Re: house rules/offline Next: Re: B5 Wars problems