Prev: RE: B5 Wars problems Next: Re: house rules/offline

Re: GZG 2300AD???

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 12:55:31 +0100
Subject: Re: GZG 2300AD???

>Fellow Plasma Fodder,
>
>Has any work been done on extending the GZG timeline, places and events
>beyond the published work? (I don't feel like re-inventing the wheel).
>would appreciate pointers to archives, or other info that our Group
>(Melbourne, Australia) can steal/incorporate into our campaign setting.

>Thanks (mates!)
>Robert

Stargrunt II has a lot more military detail on the background than Full
Thrust does. The FT fleet book is due soonish now, and will expand a bit
more on the Third Solar and Xeno War periods as well as providing ship
designs. We have some draft stuff written for what happens after the
Xeno
War, with fairly big political changes in Human space, but it is early
material and is subject to change before we actually print it anywhere.
could post some tasters to the list if people are interested?

I think quite a lot of people have probably written "fan" stuff already
that is available on various web pages etc.,- maybe someone who knows
what
is out there better than I do could offer some pointers??

Jon (GZG)

Prev: RE: B5 Wars problems Next: Re: house rules/offline