Prev: Re: Gen Con 97 Photos on the WWW. Next: RE: Low Tech forces in DSII/SGII

Re: Low Tech forces in DSII/SGII

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 16:25:23 -0700
Subject: Re: Low Tech forces in DSII/SGII

Mr. Peters,

     I do not know if 'primative' combat would really be of interest
for any length of time.   After all, if we are talking really
primative, shooting the tribal chief ends the war!
In the great empire of Rome, what danger did a legion present to
a WW2 Armored Infantry company, next to nothing!
In the not quite so primative (say 1812ish), shooting the officers
starting at 700 yards will end the usefulness of any unit long before
they become a danger to a 1990s squad.

The decision on the correctness of my comments will come from the
people on the net, I have no desire to offend, I just feel that
the subject will not have a long life on the web.
Thanks,
John Leary

Prev: Re: Gen Con 97 Photos on the WWW. Next: RE: Low Tech forces in DSII/SGII