Prev: Re: Vector Rules -- engines Next: Re: Map Sizes

Re: Map Sizes

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@s...>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 16:43:52 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Map Sizes

On Fri, 10 Oct 1997, Geo-Hex wrote:

> This is not a push to sell product guys, but have you considered
> using one of our hexed starmats?  They are 4' x 6', have 1 1/2" wide
> hexs and will layout on a floor or table.  Using hexs you can
> determine all twelve courses (sides and points) and by counting over
> and down give the exact location and heading of a ship for next time.

Sorry KR, but one of the reasons I like Full Thrust so much is that it
doesn't have hexes.

I recently went to a fabric store and got a 6' x 9' sheet of black
fabric
(cotton twill) for less than $10.00.

--
Rick Rutherford ----- rickr@digex.net ----- The above opinions are mine.
"I've seen collisions on fire off the side of the ethernet LAN.

All these things will be lost in time, like dropped packets. Time to
die."

Prev: Re: Vector Rules -- engines Next: Re: Map Sizes