Prev: Re: Gen Con 97 Photos on the WWW. Next: house rules/offline

Re: Map Sizes

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 20:55:35 -0700
Subject: Re: Map Sizes

)_KriTTeR_( wrote:
  Well my first response was, "whatever the

> standard size is."  The I took a closer look and found there was no
> "standard" or default size.  I thought, "wow this must be an
oversite."  If
> not I need to rectify this or I will not be able to sleep - and I do
like
> to sleep (the wife epsecially likes it if I snuggle).
>

> The standard map size I have come up with is a playing field 3'x 5'.
Does
> that sound about right?  What size do they use
> at tournaments or conventions?
>
>			  )_KriTTeR_(
KriTTeR,
   GZG sells 'star mats' with a size (about) four by six feet.
(about 1.9 Meter by 1.25 Meter).   One could claim that as a
'standard' size.
     I have been offline due to server problems for the past week,
and I am dismayed to see the sorry turn the disCUSSions have taken.
Lets hope all gets back to NORMAL soon.
By for now,
JOHN LEARY (JTL)

Prev: Re: Gen Con 97 Photos on the WWW. Next: house rules/offline