Prev: Re: Map Sizes\Metrication Next: Re: Gen Con 97 Photos on the WWW.

Re: Gen Con 97 Photos on the WWW.

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 04:23:47 GMT
Subject: Re: Gen Con 97 Photos on the WWW.

On Fri, 10 Oct 1997 21:48:27 -0500, "Mark A. Siefert"
<cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu> wrote:

>Hello All:

>	I finally got a chance to put Allan's pictures on the web.  You
can
>find them at
>
>http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/b5w/gc97.html

Mark, the pictures look good! Thanks for putting them up on your site.
It looks like the colour density dropped on the images; oh for the
promised future of unlimited bandwidth and high speed modems! I'd love
to see the actual Photo CD images posted, but the darn things are
about 2 to 3 MB each.

For those of you who weren't there, hopefully these images will show
the fun we had at the con. I hope to see more of you next year!

Allan Goodall  -  agoodall@sympatico.ca

"The secret rules of engagement are hard to endorse,
 when the appearance of conflict meets the appearance of force"
		       - The Tragically Hip

Prev: Re: Map Sizes\Metrication Next: Re: Gen Con 97 Photos on the WWW.