Prev: Re: Are My GenCon Pictures on a Web Site Somewhere? Next: Re: Map Sizes

Re: Are My GenCon Pictures on a Web Site Somewhere?

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 03:25:54 GMT
Subject: Re: Are My GenCon Pictures on a Web Site Somewhere?

On Thu, 09 Oct 1997 16:50:34 -0400, Christopher Pratt
<valen10@flash.net> wrote:

>yup...i posted em...or well, the one with me in them anyway...

I saw the pictures on your site. They turned out pretty good. I'm
looking forward to checking them on Mark's site now.

>chris "new BABYLON 5 in 1 day" Pratt

Allan "but we still have to wait another month for new X-Files"
Goodall

Allan Goodall  -  agoodall@sympatico.ca

"The secret rules of engagement are hard to endorse,
 when the appearance of conflict meets the appearance of force"
		       - The Tragically Hip

Prev: Re: Are My GenCon Pictures on a Web Site Somewhere? Next: Re: Map Sizes