Prev: Re: Are My GenCon Pictures on a Web Site Somewhere? Next: Gen Con 97 Photos on the WWW.

Fun Stuff (was Map Sizes)

From: ")_KriTTeR_(" <kritter@s...>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 21:12:15 -0500
Subject: Fun Stuff (was Map Sizes)

K,

since everyone is sharing a little of what the y do when playing a game
and
such let me share some fun stuff we have trieda t my house.

First we play using the entire living room and dining room
(approximately
30 X 15).  We have several rules we use:

1) if you run into something (couch, pole, chair leg, etc) your dead!

2) if you end a turn on a vent thats a blackhole and your dead!

3) if the cat moves your ship thats a space anomoly and you start where
ever you ended.

Just a couple of homebrew rules.

			)_KriTTeR_(

Prev: Re: Are My GenCon Pictures on a Web Site Somewhere? Next: Gen Con 97 Photos on the WWW.