Prev: Sometimes, being list admin isn't all that bad.. Next: Re: Map Sizes

Speaking of size..... :)

From: campbelr@p...
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 15:26:51 +0000
Subject: Speaking of size..... :)

I use whatever floor space is availble in who's ever dorm room we
play in also.

Which can lead to some interesting conversation:
To wit:

Me: Karl, move....
Lurch: It's not his turn!
Rich: how come he gets to move before me? You havn't moved yet
either, if your not moving I will.
Karl: Why the rule change? Where are you getting thiis from....
Me: Gentlemen, hold one minute. Karl, YOU need to move, or your going
to have a Starship in a rather uncomfortable position. Your sitting
on my mid-point turn position.
Together: Ooooohhhhhh.
I am GOING to try and get these folks to play at the Recreation
Center, They've got tables bigger than my room!

Randy
"Creative Financing is the key to any venture. Right John?"
R. Hood (Ret.)

Prev: Sometimes, being list admin isn't all that bad.. Next: Re: Map Sizes