Prev: Re: Internet Message Next: Re: Vector Rules / Inertial dampers

Re: Susan is lazy

From: Deeply in Love with Dot <jw4@b...>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 1997 08:33:49 +0100
Subject: Re: Susan is lazy

At 22:00 08/10/97 +0000, you wrote:
>> Date:	  Wed, 08 Oct 1997 14:50:28 -0500
>> To:		  FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
>> From:	  ")_KriTTeR_(" <kritter@sbt.net>
>> Reply-to:	  FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
>> Subject:	  Re: Susan is lazy

>> At 01:18 PM 10/8/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>
>> >@:) >> middle.  Might be cheaper than going out and buying a lazy
susan.
>> >@:) Whatzzat?
>> >  Sorry, it must be an Americanism.  It's kind of like a string, but
>> >upside down.
>> I wasn't aware it was an americanism.  I thought you guys had all the
kewl
>> gadget thingies and we were the backward colonists :)
Never heard it before. But then, remember, America is the home of the
Remington fuzzaway, which is an idea even the most eccentric vrit would
have thought was too daft.

>At the risk of extending a pointless conversation...Que????
Indeed. How do you actually TELL if a piece of string is upside down?

			TTFN
					Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist/home.html

Prev: Re: Internet Message Next: Re: Vector Rules / Inertial dampers