Prev: Re: Susan is lazy Next: Re: SGII: GMS/P range bands

RE: SGII: GMS/P range bands

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 08:32:32 +1000
Subject: RE: SGII: GMS/P range bands

If I could find it quickly I could quote it but the GMS/P have an
effective 'no on table' range as well. Given that range bands are not
used in any of the fire resolutions there would be no point anyway.
Let's face it most games are played on 6x4 or 8x4 tables and at ground
scales of 1' to 10m a missile system with a range of say 1500 m would be
well out of any table length for SGII.

I suppose that's another reason Jon has differentiated between IAVRs and
GMS/P as well.

Owen Glover
IT Services

Phil wrote:
	>	The rules book notes that GMS/L and GMS/H have a range
larger than the