Prev: Re: Win95/NT Ship Generation program? Next: Re: Vector Rules

RE: Assult shuttles

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 09:03:50 +1000
Subject: RE: Assult shuttles

There would be one problem with using fighter rules, it makes boarding
actions too easy.
The main idea of the current MT boarding rules is to limit the
possibility of boarding as this is actually the easiest method of taking
down a capital ship. (provided enough boarders are available).
If you are going to use fighter rules, then probably allow PDAF fire in
defence to counter the need to match vectors.
Also keep in mind that a mass 6 shuttle/fighter bay can hold ANY ship of
appropriate mass, either fighters, shuttles or a FTL corvette.

Regarding your footer, they still haven't started 4th season in
Australia yet, so stop rubbing it in...

'Neath Southern Skies
Look Out!!! She's gonna b... {sound of
vaporising metal & flesh}. Plasma Pete