Prev: Re: Vector Rules Next: Re: Vector Rules

Re: Vector Rules

From: "Stuart Ford" <stuart@m...>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 14:27:53 -0700
Subject: Re: Vector Rules

I'll assume that's why a 10 ton ship has at least 1 ton of engine, and a
100
ton ship 10 (at least under the house rules we use here.. 10% for
engine,
15% for structure)

Based on the current rules, it seems as if the ships have equivalent
thrust/mass ratio at the same thrust levels.  Thrust 4 FFG = Thrust 4
SND.

Stuart F. (wow, two posts in the same day...)