Prev: DSII question: Artillery Next: SFCONSIM-L is up and running!!

Re: Assult shuttles

From: Christopher Pratt <valen10@f...>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 1997 09:26:47 -0400
Subject: Re: Assult shuttles

ROBERTSON,Brendan wrote:

> Personally, I usually just design a ship & allocate extra boarding die
> on a 1 Mass = 1 Boarding Factor basis.  This seems to convert right
when
> using the DSII/MT conversion.
> This gives a mass 6 assault shuttle the following:
> Mass:   6  (35 pts)
> FTL:	  No
> Thrust: 8
> Hits:   3 (1/2)
> Needle Beam (to disable drives)
> PDAF
> 2 x Assault Infantry (2 pts)
> Total assault factor: 3 Die (including base crew of 1 dice)
>
> As an option, replace the Needle Beam with a further +2 Infantry (5
Die
> assault)
>
> 'Neath Southern Skies
> Look Out!!! She's gonna b... {sound of
> vaporising metal & flesh}. Plasma Pete

actually we were lookin for something more like a fighter, that could be
optionally replace fighters.  we were hoping a small shuttle type of
craft that would use the fighter movement system there by removing the
need to have to guess the movement orders of the target.

chris "new BABYLON 5 in 4 days" Pratt
valen10@flash.net

Prev: DSII question: Artillery Next: SFCONSIM-L is up and running!!