Prev: Scotia Models Next: Re: Vector Rules

Re: Motorcycles in DSII and SGII

From: "Steve Pugh" <mafb90@p...>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 1997 15:23:02 +0000
Subject: Re: Motorcycles in DSII and SGII

> I was wondering how to classify motorcycles in Dirtside II and
> StargruntII? Are they just size 1 vehicles?  Are they low or high
> mobility wheeled vehicles?

According to Mike Elliott, if the bike mounts a weapon or carries a
passenger then it is a size 1 vehicle, otherwise it is a form of
cavalry.

Hence a bike with a sidecar is a size 1 vehicle.
A bike with an APSW is a size 1 vehicle.
(Obviously not using the full 5 capacity points!)

A bike with just a rider is a form of cavalry.

This seems to make sense, and works okay for DSII. I'm not sure what
to do about SGII.

	Cheers,
		Steve
 I never answer letters and you don't like my tie."  - The Doctor

Stephen Richard Pugh	 http://ds.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16

Prev: Scotia Models Next: Re: Vector Rules