Prev: Re: Motorcycles in DSII and SGII Next: Re: Can't Recommend this Site for GZG fans (was Re: Dirtside Miniatures -take a look at these)

Re: Reviresco n' DSII, n' Netiquette

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 1997 00:29:24 GMT
Subject: Re: Reviresco n' DSII, n' Netiquette

On Fri, 3 Oct 1997 10:08:04 -0700, "George,Eugene M"
<Eugene.M.George@kp.ORG> wrote:

>Plus, has John McEwan been informed of his breach of nettiquette ?
Maybe
>it's just enthusiastic stupidity.

I suspect that was the case. He was informed at the time, as a couple
of people flamed him. He hasn't done it since, so I suppose he's
learned his lesson.

Allan Goodall  -  agoodall@sympatico.ca

"The secret rules of engagement are hard to endorse,
 when the appearance of conflict meets the appearance of force"
		       - The Tragically Hip