Prev: Re: newbie ship question Next: Reviresco n' DSII, n' Netiquette

RE: Can't Recommend this Site for GZG fans (was Re: Dirtside Miniatures -take a look at these)

From: "Haun, Gilles, SSG" <haung@E...>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 09:35:56 -0400
Subject: RE: Can't Recommend this Site for GZG fans (was Re: Dirtside Miniatures -take a look at these)

Hey guys,

My apologies to everyone out there - my intent was not to promote the
guy's product as a great game.	My only interest in his site was for
minitaures (being an avid miniature collector and finding sci-fi
miniatures hard to come by).  I didn't mean to offend anyone or tick
anyone off.  I just thought that other people might be interested in
obtaining the miniatures - not the game.

If I'd have known more about the guy, I wouldn't have made a referrence
to him.  Additionally - if there wee any way I could pull my previous
post I would.

Sorry All

Gil
Miniatures