Prev: Can't Recommend this Site for GZG fans (was Re: Dirtside Miniatures - take a look at these) Next: Re: Newbie Ship Question

Re: Newbie Ship Question

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 1997 00:14:42 GMT
Subject: Re: Newbie Ship Question

On Wed, 01 Oct 1997 23:13:20 -0500, ")_KriTTeR_(" <kritter@sbt.net>
wrote:

>>For a vector movement system, check out the Fleet Book that should be
>>released some time in the new year. The beta of the vector rules were
>>posted here a while ago, so I'm sure someone could send them to you.
>
>Hey where can these be found?	I want one!  :)

Well, you could wait for the Fleet Book. :-)  I had it in my old
e-mail package, but I haven't carried it over to this package. Maybe
someone else could repost it.

Allan Goodall  -  agoodall@sympatico.ca

"The secret rules of engagement are hard to endorse,
 when the appearance of conflict meets the appearance of force"
		       - The Tragically Hip