Prev: RE: Sa'vasku Next: RE: Newbie Ship Question

Re: Newbie Ship Question

From: campbelr@p...
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 18:10:10 +0000
Subject: Re: Newbie Ship Question

Thanks	folks! As I said, I read  it and tried	to figure things on
my own, but.....
As for the side slip, I defintly think we'll keep it as we are
playing a "Star Trek" set  of games. (Ok so all I brought were the
Micro Machines!) and it fit's the flavor more. Not sure how I came up
with the mid-piont and end point move. It's right there in the book,
how it's suposed to go.
As a side note, if you've not tried it, try having the velocity
change kick in the begining of the NEXT turn. It's fun, but
frustrating....
And lastly, I have the ST rules, (both sets) from the unofficil page,
 there was another disruptor type mentioned. I've the damage
someplace but I forgot	to get the cost/mass.
Again thanks.

Randy
"Creative Financing is the key to any venture. Right John?"
R. Hood (Ret.)

Prev: RE: Sa'vasku Next: RE: Newbie Ship Question