Prev: FT at MOAB 97 : INFO Next: Re: Buck Rogers and FT

Asteroids

From: Chan Faunce <channing@g...>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 00:20:02 -0400
Subject: Asteroids

Ran a FT combat and decided to try having asteroids on the board. We got
into a discussio on how dense an asteroid field should be. I had 1
asteroid about every 12", they thought there should be a lot more (ie.
Empire Strikes Back scene with Mil. Falcon). How dense do other players
on the list place them? Does anyone know about the real life asteroid
belt: how close are the big asteroids to each other, how big, or small,
would one have to be to be a hazard, etc.

Chan Faunce
--
It is caffeine alone that sets my mind in motion.
It is through the beans of java that thoughts aquire speed,

Prev: FT at MOAB 97 : INFO Next: Re: Buck Rogers and FT