Prev: Re: FTL Sytems-Game Implications... Next: The correct Starblazers webpage address

Re:The correct Starblazers webpage address

From: Michael Llaneza <mllaneza@m...>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 11:28:32 -0400
Subject: Re:The correct Starblazers webpage address

At 11:11 AM -0500 9/20/97, MR DAVID E PETERS wrote:
>     Dear List members:
>
>     Okay, I will get it right this time the correct web page address
>is http://members.aol.com/neghvar2/
>SFB/strblzrs.htm
>
>     Sincerely
>
>     David Peters

It gets better, try http://members.aol.com/neghvar2/SFB/strblzrs.htm.
This link won't leave you floating in a directory. Just a tip: default
pages are good, and belong in every directory.

Michael Carter Llaneza	  http://www.hypnotic.com/
Devolution is very real to me.

Prev: Re: FTL Sytems-Game Implications... Next: The correct Starblazers webpage address