Prev: CENTURION Conversions Next: Re: CENTURION Conversions

Re: FTL: ON TOPIC ADDED

From: kx.henderson@q... (Kelvin)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 18:38:21 -0400
Subject: Re: FTL: ON TOPIC ADDED

>What if Kra'vak are sensitive to radio? What if radio causes
>intense migraines in Kra'vak? Kra'vak would then tend not to
>use radio for communication - at least not at the frequencies
>we might consider to be 'obvious'.

Hey cool!  The ultimate weapon vs the Kra'Vak!	Elvis over the air!  We
just
broad-cast "Don't Step on My Blue Suede Shoes" over radio at their ships
and
then move in for the kill while they are all on the floors in pain!

"Ready the Secret weapon, Ensign."

"Eye sir!"

"Target aquired, sir!"

"Weapons away!"

"Elvis on line, sir!"

"The aliens ship is just sitting there sir!"

"I knew those alien scum wouldn't be able to stand classic earth Rock
and Roll!"

Man, that's cool......	;-)

But seriously, I think people are arrogant to think that we will receive
radio message from highly advanced aliens.  What if they ARE sensitive
radio-waves?  What if they have a better form of communication through
using
quantum particles or othr stuff we dismiss as PSB.  As stated in Full
Thrust
not so long ago the Death Ray was scoffed at as being impossible and
along
comes the working laser.

-Kelvin.....

	"Young lady, in THIS house we obey
	      the laws of Thermodynamics!"
			-Homer Simpson
	    email:  kx.henderson@qut.edu.au

Prev: CENTURION Conversions Next: Re: CENTURION Conversions