Prev: Where, oh where, is Jerry Han? Next: Re: Star Blazers Fleet Battle System

RE: Where, oh where, is Jerry Han?

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 06:09:29 -0400
Subject: RE: Where, oh where, is Jerry Han?

On Wednesday, September 17, 1997 10:32 AM, Michael Blair
[SMTP:amfortas@hotmail.com] wrote:
> Jerry Han and his invaluable FT archives seem to have vanished.
> This is a tragedy (especially as it was the medium through which I was
> following this news group).
>
> Has he moved?

AFAIK Jerry Han graduated and lost his WWW access / he is in a state of
flux
at the moment.
AFAIK he is/can stilll produce the archive but hasn't got anywhere to
put it
YET.

If we used a majordomo listserver we could have a digest.

--
Bug T

Prev: Where, oh where, is Jerry Han? Next: Re: Star Blazers Fleet Battle System