Prev: Re: Where, oh where, is Jerry Han? Next: Re: Tolerance - MIME attachments in ASCII are OK?

Re: Kryomek stuff

From: ninjacowboy@j... (Bobby Mock)
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 13:07:20 -0400
Subject: Re: Kryomek stuff

I just got off the phone with Walt Wilson at SIMTAC (1-800-283-0077).
Walt said that their sister firm in Europe was in the process of
sculpting Kryomek in 1/300 scale.  He didn't have a release date though.

I told Walt that it would be nice to have Helcats in 1/300.  He thought
that they would not be too hard to produce, but he would have to have a
market for them.  He said their sci-fi line was selling very well
because
of DSII, and that Helcats might happen if enough interest was shown.

The call is free, so I would hope that all Kryomek fanatics would call
and "bug" Walt about the Helcats.  I sure would appreciate it.	And
while
you have him on the phone, ask him about SIMTAC's 1/300 bio-tanks.

I know that this is a shameless plug, but I want Kryomek to stay around.

I don't play the Kryomek game any more, but I love their figures, and I
use them in my SGII games (the ONLY skirmish level game I play anymore).

Bobby Mock
ninjacowboy@juno.com
Beaumont, Cal-Tex, Earth

Prev: Re: Where, oh where, is Jerry Han? Next: Re: Tolerance - MIME attachments in ASCII are OK?