Prev: Re: Faster Than Light Travel - Reply Next: Re: FTL: ON TOPIC ADDED

Re: FMA:Stargrunt II:FASA Dr. Who

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 14:41:49 -0400
Subject: Re: FMA:Stargrunt II:FASA Dr. Who

Steve Pugh wrote:

> Harlequin Miniatures have an ad showcasing a new range of Who figures
> in the September issue of Wargames Illustrated. They seem to be
> designing figures by era, with the first releases being from that of
> the 2nd Doctor.

While penetrating the Jungle that's my garage, I just found some Citadel
miniatures. The dirst 3 Doctors, ie Hatnell, Thornton and Pertwee. Good
minis too, still in their blister. Wonder if I should auction them?
 abrain@cs.adfa.oz.au  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: Faster Than Light Travel - Reply Next: Re: FTL: ON TOPIC ADDED