Prev: Updated DSII/CENTURION Text (now with examples!) Next: Re: Updated DSII/CENTURION Text (now with examples!)

Ship/Crew sizes? (FT & B5 - kinda on topic)

From: s953273@a... (Loki)
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 00:49:14 -0400
Subject: Ship/Crew sizes? (FT & B5 - kinda on topic)

Hello all,

	We were playing a game recently and someone actually had the
audacity to ask how big these ships were supposed to be!  After several
shocked moments, and a host of mumbled 'I have no idea' we tried to
figure
it out and stuff, alas, we're too stupid, seeing as how we are all doing
an
arts degree.  :)  So I was wondering, does anyone have a rough idea of;

a.) approximate ship sizes for general classes, i.e. Frigate, Destroyer,
Cruiser etc.
b.) approximate crew sizes for general classes, we're considering
setting up
a campaign and having crew sizes could be handy.

	This is for the 'official background'. <grin>

	Secondly, having recently purchased B5 Wars, I flipped eagerly
see the ship stats, and was brought up short by the ship lengths/crewing
details.  Does anyone know of a good site/good information regarding
this?
I think the ships in the manual may be a tad small compared to the
impression I received?

Loki

Life is a comedy to those who think,
A tragedy to those who feel.
	  Denton

Loki
s953273@student.macarthur.uws.EDU.AU
University  of Western Sydney - Macarthur
Australia

Prev: Updated DSII/CENTURION Text (now with examples!) Next: Re: Updated DSII/CENTURION Text (now with examples!)